All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHotels and Resorts: An investor's guide presents a comprehensive analysis of how hotels, golf courses, spas serviced apartments, gyms and health clubs and resorts are developed, operate and are valued. Drawing on over 18 years' experience in the leisure property industry, David Harper provides invaluable advice on how to buy, develop and sell such properties. Working through the required due diligence process for purchases, including how to identify a good buy , through the route map for a successful development and ending with how to ensure you maximise your returns when selling the asset, this book covers the whole life-cycle of leisure property ownership. Examples of valuations, development issues and sales processes are taken from the USA, UK, France, Nigeria, Kenya, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Brazil provide in depth analysis on the similarities and differences in approach to hotels and resorts in various parts of the world. This book provides invaluable guidance to international investors, developers, asset managers and students in related subject areas.
- Author BiographyDavid Harper is the managing director of Leisure Property Services, a fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and the author of Valuation of Hotels for Investors. He is a founding member of Hotel Partners Africa (HPA), a consultancy offering a comprehensive range of services to hotel owners, operators and investors from initial feasibility to sale and exit.
- Author(s)David Harper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note64 black & white tables, 36 black & white halftones, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.