All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionRyke Meadows, meet Daisy Calloway ... she s all grown up. Twenty-five-year-old Ryke Meadows kws he s hard to love. With a billion-dollar inheritance, a track-star resume, and an alpha-male personality he redefines the term likable asshole. But he s t living to make friends. Or enemies. He just wants to free climb three of the toughest mountains in Yosemite without drama or interruption. And then he receives a distressed call from a girl in Paris a girl that he has never been allowed to have. Daisy Calloway is eighteen. Finally. With her newfound independence, she can say goodbye to her overbearing mother and continue her modeling career. Next stop, Paris. Fashion week begins with a bang, and Daisy uncovers the ugly reality of the industry. She wants to prove to her family that she can live on her own, but when everything spirals out of control, she turns to Ryke to keep her secrets. As Daisy struggles to make sense of this new world and her freedom, she pushes the limits and fearlessly rides the edge. Ryke kws there s deep hurt beneath every impulsive action. He must keep up with Daisy, and if he lets her go, her favorite motto live as if you ll die today may just come true.
- Author BiographyKrista & Becca Ritchie are New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors and identical twins-one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek-but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.
- Author(s)Becca Ritchie,Krista Ritchie
- PublisherEverafter Romance
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleCalloway Sisters
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEverafter Romance
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.