All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.31Free postage
- AU $18.54Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionHour of the Zombie is an all-new horror manga series set in high school that will appeal to fans of High School of the Dead and The Walking Dead. Each grisly volume of Hour of the Zombie contains colour inserts and graphically detailed illustrations of zombie carnage! Akira is your typical student living a conventional high school life. He has dreams and aspirations like everyone else, and an unrequited crush on his childhood friend, Kurumi. Unfortunately for him she seems more interested in Akira's best friend, Umezawa. And yet their incent love triangle pales in comparison to what the three friends are about to experience, even if it may yet be their saving grace. Students are suddenly turning into frenzied zombies, attacking and gorging themselves upon each other's flesh. The school is being torn apart until suddenly...they stop. With the zombies apparently back to rmal, the school is w divided between the previously turned and the unbitten. But how long will this peace last? And what caused students to turn in the first place? When any of your classmates could suddenly decide to have you for lunch, a friendly face can become the scariest thing in the room.
- Author BiographyTsukasa Saimura is a Japanese artist best known as the creator of Hour of the Zombie and Tokyo Undead.
- Author(s)Tsukasa Saimura
- PublisherSeven Seas P.,N.Y.
- Date of Publication09/11/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Seas P.,N.Y.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.