All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany in the house church movement have claimed that a house church format is the only legitimate system. But, making rules that neither Jesus r the Apostles commanded gets into ather form of self-righteous legalism. Many in the mainstream churches dismiss house churches as being the domain of misfits, heretics and rebels. Yet, many of today's largest churches and deminations began as collections of house churches. Others see the house church format as only being useful in countries where Christians are persecuted. But, there are many wonderful uses in countries that have religious freedom.
- Author BiographyIan Grant Spong was born in Australia, and has been in Christian ministry since 1975. He served as a pastor of churches in Germany, Australia and the USA. After having planted several house churches, the author found it necessary to write a guide for those involved. The result was this book.
- Author(s)Ian Grant Spong
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.