All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the new girl in a strange town, Casey is trying desperately to fit in and make friends. When her parents leave town for the weekend, her friend suggests she have a house party. Casey is reluctant to go along, until she realizes maybe this is the answer to fitting in and making friends--and getting back at her parents. They invite a few people and then a few more, using msn and text messaging. Hundreds of people show up and things get out of hand. Casey is in more trouble than she thought possible and w she must decide whether--and how--to do the right thing.
- Author(s)Eric Walters
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOrca Soundings (Quality)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Weight100 g
- Width110 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.