All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionHouse of Affection is a book of lyrics and prose poems on love, on the approaching death and afterdeath of a loved husband and on the birth of his child. What s new? you might ask. What s new is the beauty of Wendy Wood s poetry, the richness of life that is in her work and precision of her language and observation. Death, love, birth and motherhood open her to the intense spirituality of her marvelous, everyday experience. Her poetry in its many modes consoles us with a unique grace; her artistry does t sadden us but lifts our spirits.
- Author BiographyWENDY WOOD KWITNY was born in Toledo, Ohio educated at Bennington College. She participated in the Academy of American Poets University and College Prize Program and received the George Bogan Memorial Award of the Poetry Society of America. She now lives in Princeton with her sons, Woody and Peter.
- Author(s)Wendy Wood Kwitny
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.