All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHouse of Agnes is the second play by Levi Addai, described as 'an attractive new talent' by the Independent after his 2005 debut 93.2FM. The play is published as a programme text to coincide with the production by Paines Plough that opens at the Oval House, London in March 2008. After forty years of building a home in London, Agnes is retiring and moving back to Ghana. Her final wish is for her sons to live together under the same roof when she is gone. But her eldest, Sol, is living with a girlfriend Agnes loathes, and he won't move home until Agnes accepts her, and younger brother Caleb will do whatever it takes to inherit the house - except share it with Sol. As her departure draws closer, tensions in Agnes' house rise to breaking point. Will she trust her twenty-first century boys and finally allow them to be men? Who will own the House of Agnes?
- Author BiographyLevi's first play, 93.2FM was performed at the Royal Court Theatre in 2005 and then revived in 2006 before touring to Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool and Brighton. The Royal Court will be producing his new play, Oxford Street, in May 2008.
- Author(s)Levi David Addai
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight102 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.00Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $36.35
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.