All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBermondsey Priory, 1114. A young chaplain succumbs to the temptations of the flesh - and suffers a gruesome punishment. From that moment, the monastery is cursed and over the next five hundred years murder and treachery abound within its hallowed walls. A beautiful young bride found dead two days before her wedding. A ghostly figure that warns of impending doom. A plot to depose King Edward II. Mad monks and errant priests ...even the poet Chaucer finds himself drawn into the dark deeds and violent death which pervade this unhappy place.
- Author BiographyBERNARD KNIGHT, a senior Home Office pathologist, is the author of nine books in the CROWNER JOHN series. MICHAEL JECKS is the author of the TEMPLAR series, which describes life among the Devon peasants under King Edward II. Former police officer SUSANNA GREGORY's novels feature MATTHEW BARTHOLOMEW, a Cambridge physician in the period immediately after the Black Death. Cornwall-based IAN MORSON is the author of the FALCONER series, and PHILIP GOODEN writes Shakespearean murder mysteries.
- Author(s)The Medieval Murderers
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/10/2008
- Weight448 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.