All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever finished the latest Hor Harrington vel from David Weber and wished you could linger in Weber's Horverse just a bit longer? Now you can with this treasure trove of tech, specs, and insights on David Weber's mega bestselling Hor Harrington series. Orbital characteristics of key planets, regimental orders of the Royal Navy, backstory on the history and drama of the Star Kingdom's birth and early days - you'll find it all here, thoughtfully arranged by the Bureau 9 Weber research group, and overseen by David Weber himself. Includes an all-new David Weber Horverse short vel, I Will Build a House of Steel, chronicling the early days of the Manticoran Star Kingdom and the reign of King Roger.
- Author BiographyWith over seven million copies of his books in print and seventeen titles on the New York Times bestseller list, David Weber is the science fiction publishing phenomenon of the new millennium. In the hugely-popular Honor Harrington series, the spirit of C.S. Forester s Horatio Hornblower and Patrick O Brian s Master and Commander lives on into the galactic future. Books in the Honor Harrington and Honoverse series have appeared on fourteen best seller lists, including those of The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and USA Today. While Weber is best known for his spirited, modern-minded space operas, he is also the creator of the Oath of Swords fantasy series and the Dahak saga, a science fiction and fantasy hybrid. Weber is has also engaged in a steady stream of bestselling collaborations including his Starfire Series with Steve White, which produced the New York Times bestseller The Shiva Option among others. Weber s collaboration with alternate history master Eric Flint led to the bestselling 1634: The Baltic War, and his planetary adventure novels with military science fiction ace and multiple national best-seller John Ringo includes the blockbusters March to the Stars and We Few. Finally, Weber s teaming with Linda Evans produced the bestselling Multiverse series. David Weber makes his home in South Carolina with his wife and children.
- Author(s)David Weber
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.