All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's MAXtes for Sandra Cisneros' The House on Mango Street MAXtes offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature, presented in a lively and interesting fashion. Written by literary experts who currently teach the subject, MAXtes will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the work. MAXtes are designed to stimulate independent thought about the literary work by raising various issues and thought-provoking ideas and questions. MAXtes cover the essentials of what one should kw about each work, including an overall summary, character lists, an explanation and discussion of the plot, the work's historical context, illustrations to convey the mood of the work, and a biography of the author. Each chapter is individually summarized and analyzed, and has study questions and answers.
- Author BiographyElizabeth L. Chesla, M.A., teaches in the Department of Social Sciences at Polytechnic Institute of New York University.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Chelsa,Elizabeth L Chesla,English Literature Study Guides,Sandra Cisneros
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMaxNotes
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Pica
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.