All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive work examines the latest developments in the growing field of household demography focusing on household analysis and modeling. Chapters examine the full range of stages in household projection-including data collection, data analysis, and selection of a projection model. Complete with numerous illustrations, this book is practical rather than conceptual with its exploration of existing models and concrete applications. Topics include historical trends, theories of household formation and dissolution, event-history analysis, multistate models, housing market models, labor market models and much more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnton Kuijsten,Evert van Imhoff,Leo J. G. van Wissen,Pieter Hooimeijer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1995
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.