All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews a range of available approaches for the measurement of housing affordability, and examines recent empirical evidence on housing affordability in Australia.
- Author BiographyDr Karamujic obtained his PhD in Finance from La Trobe University, Australia. He has held academic positions as Professor in the School of Economics and Business at the University of Sarajevo and as Senior Lecturer in Property and Finance at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He also has more than 15 years' professional experience in banking, risk management, financial and economic analysis and modeling, financial regulation and governance.
- Author(s)Muharem Karamujic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.