CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionHousing associations have deep historical roots and are currently the fastest growing part of the British housing system, occupying a key position in relation to government policy on social exclusion and neighbourhood regeneration. This book provides the first detailed account of the historical development of voluntary housing organisations. Drawing on original research, the book develops a new angle on housing in Britain, showing how successive governments have shaped and reshaped housing associations into instruments of policy in the modernised welfare state.
- Author BiographyPETER MALPASS has been involved in research and teaching on housing and housing policy since 1970. He is Professor of Housing Policy at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Author(s)Peter Malpass
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/05/2000
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.