All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that our laws are skewed to benefit entrenched homeowners, at the expense of newcomers and lower-income households, this book advocates both for libertarian ideals and for social justice - an unusual and revealing combination.
- Author BiographyPAUL BOUDREAUX is Professor of Law and LeRoy Highbaugh Research Chair at Stetson University College of Law, Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Paul Boudreaux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.