CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhen making a decision about housing, a household must choose between renting and owning. Multiple factors, such as a household's financial status and expectations about the future, will influence the decision. Few that decide to purchase a home have the necessary savings or available financial resources to make the purchase on their own. Most need to take out a loan. A loan that uses real estate as collateral is typically referred to as a mortgage. This book serves as a primer that explains how the system of housing finance works. This book also examines various mechanisms that policy-makers could use to attract more private capital to the secondary mortgage market; and addresses how those mechanisms could be combined in different ways to help the market make the transition to a new structure during the coming decade.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySally G. Mitchell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.