All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHousing Matters presents evidence to support and inform change in policy and practice to ensure that the housing needs of disabled children and their families are better met. The report challenges traditional tions of housing need, calling for a reconceptualisation that embraces all impairments, focuses on child-centred needs and extends beyond the 'four walls' of the family home. The findings of the report are discussed and interpreted within the context of current policy and practice. Housing Matters is an invaluable resource to practitioners and managers working in health, social service and housing departments and the voluntary sector; housing providers; architects; local councillors; and those with responsibility at a national level for meeting the needs of disabled children and their families.
- Author BiographyBryony Beresford is a Research Fellow at the Social Policy Research Unit, University of York. Christine Oldman is a freelance researcher; she formerly worked as a Senior Research Fellow in the Centre for Housing Policy at the University of York.
- Author(s)Bryony Beresford,Christine Oldman
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note11figs.24tabs.
- Weight228 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.