All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHousing in the UK is considered a complex and open-ended issue. Using insights from public choice theory, the new institutionalism and social constructionism Housing Politics in the United Kingdom locates the contemporary 'housing question' in historically entrenched power relationships involving markets, planning, and territorial electoral politics. It is written to complement the 3rd edition of the author's bestselling Understanding housing policy.
- Author BiographyBrian Lund is Visiting Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University. He has served as Housing Committee Chair of a large metropolitan housing authority and was an Open University Tutor for more than twenty-five years. He is the author of the bestselling text book Understanding housing policy (3rd Edition forthcoming 2017, Policy Press).
- Author(s)Brian Lund
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.