All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHousing in the UK is considered a complex and open-ended issue. Using insights from public choice theory, the new institutionalism and social constructionism Housing Politics in the United Kingdom locates the contemporary 'housing question' in historically entrenched power relationships involving markets, planning, and territorial electoral politics. It is written to complement the 3rd edition of the author's bestselling Understanding housing policy.
- Author BiographyBrian Lund is Visiting Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University. He has served as Housing Committee Chair of a large metropolitan housing authority and was an Open University Tutor for more than twenty-five years. He is the author of the bestselling text book Understanding housing policy (3rd Edition forthcoming 2017, Policy Press).
- Author(s)Brian Lund
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.