All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHousing Statistics is the most comprehensive source for current and historical statistics on households, housing, and housing finance. Numerous easy-to-use tables provide data on a wide range of housing topics, including: household and housing unit characteristics; prices, rents, and affordability; housing production and investment; home mortgage lending; and federal housing programs. The tables are accompanied by two appendixes that describe the data included in each table and the major housing data collection programs.
- Author BiographyShana Hertz Hattis has worked extensively with government-related sources and information during her career as an editor and analyst. Her experience includes publishing roles with Bernan Associates, Richey International, and other periodical and communications sources.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBernan Press
- Content Note195 tables
- Weight1398 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byShana Hertz-Hattis
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.