All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the impact of policy on specific groups of women and the role that they play as both tenants and managers in shpaing a service and housing design around their particular needs.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/1994
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRoberta Woods,Rose Gilroy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.