How 13: A Handbook for Office Professionals by Lyn Clark, James L. Clark (Spiral bound, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $198.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $90.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1975, How and its subsequent editions have been a prominent reference source for business writers, office personnel, and students. With every new edition, How has kept pace with changes in our language and the business environment, striving to provide a useful and easy-to-understand reference manual for all professionals involved in organizational operations. It includes detailed and precise information for writing, formatting, and transmitting communications. Unlike other reference books, How 13 is tailored for writing style, grammar, mechanics, and techniques in a business/office environment. This text can be used as a stand-alone reference or as a supplement.
- Author BiographyJames Clark earned a B.S. and an M.S. degree from the University of Southern California. He was a professor of business at Pasadena City College for 11 years and subsequently served as dean of the Business Division for 17 years. Before joining the Pasadena City College staff, James Clark was an assistant professor at California State University, Los Angeles, and a teacher at Burbank and La Puente High Schools. He also taught part-time in the extension programs at UCLA and USC. Besides holding memberships and offices in professional organizations such as the California Business Education Association, the National Business Education Association, Delta Pi Epsilon, and The Association for Business Communication, James Clark has conducted a number of communication seminars for the Culinary Union, the American Right of Way Association, Caltrans, the Canadian Right of Way Association, the Los Angeles Executive Training Program, and several large legal firms. He also has authored several articles on business communication. His most recent writing endeavors are two coauthored projects: HOW 11: A HANDBOOK FOR OFFICE PROFESSIONALS, 11e, and POWER: PROFESSIONAL WRITER'S ELECTRONIC RESOURCE published by Thomson South-Western. Other published college texts include CLARKS' ONLINE REFERENCE MANUAL (South-Western College Publishing); A HANDBOOK FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS (Wadsworth Publishing Company); LANGUAGE AND WORD PROCESSING APPLICATIONS (Glencoe/McGraw-Hill); UNIVERSAL TRANSCRIPTION (PWS-KENT Publishing Company); and COLLEGE BUSINESS MACHINES (Gregg/McGraw-Hill). Lyn Clark is currently a professor of business in the Computer Applications and Office Technologies Department at Los Angeles Pierce College, where she has been serving as department chair since 2001. Notable college recognitions include the Professor of the Month Award and the Pierce College Foundation American Spirit Award. Dr. Clark earned her B.S., M.A., and Ed.D. degrees from UCLA. Besides holding memberships in Delta Pi Epsilon, the National Business Education Association, the California Business Education Association, Theta Alpha Delta, and The Association for Business Communication, Dr. Clark has held a series of offices in several of these professional organizations. She also served as community college program director for two NBEA conventions and program chair or cochair for three CBEA conferences. Dr. Clark has conducted numerous workshops nationwide on methods of teaching business English and communication, computer applications, and voice input. She has written articles for business education periodicals and is the author or coauthor of six business texts: BUSINESS ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION, 8th Edition, LANGUAGE AND WORD PROCESSING APPLICATIONS, and VOICE RECOGNITION WITH SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS published by Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; UNIVERSAL TRANSCRIPTION published by PWS-KENT Publishing Company; HOW 11: A HANDBOOK FOR OFFICE PROFESSIONALS, 11th Edition, published by South-Western College Publishing; and A HANDBOOK FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS published by Wadsworth Publishing Company. She is also the coauthor of CLARKS' ONLINE REFERENCE MANUAL and PoWER: PROFESSIONAL WRITER'S ELECTRONIC RESOURCE (South-Western College Publishing).
- Author(s)James L. Clark,Lyn Clark
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Out-of-print date27/05/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.