All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimals have cleverly adapted to life all over the planet, from the freezing poles to the hottest, driest deserts. This book explores the extraordinary diversity in animal life, and readers are encouraged to reflect on how a tiny change can have a huge impact on a whole habitat and beyond. The use of velties and colourful detailed illustrations explain complex concepts in an accessible and fun way.
- Author BiographyChristiane Dorion (Author) Christiane Dorion is a writer and educational consultant who has taught sustainable development for over 20 years. She coordinated the WWF UK Primary Education programme, and has written a number of children's books about the environment.Beverley Young (Illustrator) I am a freelance Artist/Illustrator living and working in Cornwall. I studied at Falmouth School of Art, where I specialised in Ceramic Design, but later returned to painting. I work in acrylic on board, and also Photoshop, creating lively, quirky illustrations for children's books, magazines, advertising and packaging.
- Author(s)Christiane Dorion
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow the
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight567 g
- Width17 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine283 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beverley Young
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.