All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess isn't a matter of luck or fate. Nor is it entirely a matter of intelligence or talent. Take two similar people and give each of them the same opportunity. One achieves remarkable success; the other little or thing. Why? Because, winners understand how to harness the power of desire and discipline to achieve outstanding results! Success rarely comes from one magnificent breakthrough. Instead it's crafted by seemingly insignificant acts repeatedly performed in the oks and crannies of daily life. If you're looking for that slight edge to accomplish a long-held dream or push you up the ladder to success, this book is for you! How Bad Do You REALLY Want It? spells out twenty-one simple, powerful, time-proven principles designed to help you get from where you are to where you want to be in all areas of your life. These principles have been used by the most successful people throughout history. They worked for them and they will work for you!
- Author BiographyTom Massey, PH.D., MBA is an emerging leader in the field of personal and organizational development. He is an internationally known corporate trainer and coach with more than twenty years of experience in maximizing performance. He is a senior principal with Federal Recycling Technologies, Inc. and the author of six books on leadership and personal success.
- Author(s)Tom Massey
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight439 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.