All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to the far corners of the world with Little Mole, as he travels from the frozen rth to the tropics. Witness him meeting fascinating animals and discovering new lands as he asks the question, How big is the world?
- Author BiographyBritta Teckentrup lives and works in Berlin, Germany with her artist husband and their young son. She studied at St. Martin's College of Art and at the Royal College of Art in London. She has written and illustrated numerous books for many international publishers, and Britta's paintings are frequently displayed in London galleries.
- Author(s)Britta Teckentrup
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width228 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Britta Teckentrup
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.