All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time since WWII, a European airplane manufacturer, Airbus, t only succeeded in challenging Boeing, the storied American aviation titan, but also nearly crippled the giant-a fate fully realized by McDonnell Douglas, a previous American icon. This book chronicles an insider's account of more than two decades of how Boeing fought back in the extremely fierce, high-stakes, and highly political quest for global aviation supremacy. The book also shows how the industry shapes the regulations and, working with the regulators, how it has changed the direction of aviation.
- Author BiographyMohan Pandey is a 37-year veteran of the aviation industry who has held a variety of positions since joining Boeing in 1980. He has also worked for an airline. Pandey was a Director of Operational Regulatory Affairs when he retired from Boeing in early 2010. During the last 20 years, Pandey played a key role in the development of regulations for the extended-range operations of two-engine airplanes around the world. He has worked with many airlines, regulatory authorities, and international organizations. Pandey has published numerous articles on the subject and has been frequently quoted in major aviation publications.
- Author(s)Mohan R Pandey
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.