All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible is the greatest treasure you will ever own, waiting for you to mine its depths and receive all the direction, encouragement, and wisdom it holds. Most people need a little help, though, and Bill Bright, founder of Campus Crusade for Christ (Cru), ably fills that role as he uncovers for you the Bible's rich resources for living in today's world. In How Can I Understand the Bible?, Dr. Bright reveals the reasons for believing the Bible; provides insights for understanding its contents; offers tips on applying its lessons to your life. Included are summaries for each book of the Bible, a one-year Bible reading plan, and help on how to study the Bible for yourself. Whether you're new to the faith or a more seasoned follower of Christ, How Can I Understand the Bible? will help you dig deeper into the book God wrote, an adventure that may just change your life.
- Author BiographyBill Bright founded Campus Crusade for Christ and spent more than 50 years leading the world's largest Christian ministry. He was a bestselling author of more than 100 books and booklets, including The Four Spiritual Laws, the most widely disseminated religious booklet in history, and produced the JESUS film, which has since been viewed by more than 5.1 billion people in 234 countries, making it the most widely viewed film in history.
- Author(s)Bill Bright
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.