All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume develops a pragmatic approach to the engagement of highly skilled members of the diaspora for the benefit of their countries of origin. The book is based on empirical work in middle-income ecomies such as those in Argentina, Mexico, and Russia, as well as in high-income countries such as South Korea, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
- Author BiographyYevgeny Kuznetsov is a nonresident senior research fellow at the Migration Policy Institute and senior adviser to the Skolkovo Innovation Foundation in Moscow, Russia. Dr. Kuznetsov, currently on leave from his position as a senior economist at the World Bank, is a specialist in technological innovation and international migration of the highly skilled.
- PublisherMigration Policy Institute
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMigration Policy Institute
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byYevgeny Kuznetsov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.