All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Can We Keep From Singing? is the first in an exciting new collection series --- Library of Contemporary Classics. It spotlights 12 exceptional pieces from Keith and Kristyn Getty, Stuart Townend, Matt Redman, and Chris Tomlin. Among the featured arrangers are Michael Lawrence, Russell Mauldin, Tom Fettke, and Heather Sorenson.
These anthems stick, are scripture based and move people to a deeper walk with Christ. The messages are clear and the music engaging. Expert crafting of each arrangement keeps volunteer choirs in mind.
With so much new music appearing so fast, how can we kw what worship music will endure? We can't kw. God determines which seeds bloom and which do t; however, we can kw what music is enhancing worship in churches around the world today.
Titles: How Can I Keep from Singing * Our God * Jesus Messiah * Forever * What Grace Is Mine * Every Promise of Your Word * See What a Morning * All the Way My Savior Leads Me * There Is a Higher Throne * Jesus Is Lord.
Whether offered with fully orchestrated InstruTrax CD or with the tasteful keyboard accompaniment, God's people, in worship services of all kinds, respond to these special songs. Add them to your church's music library and worship ministry.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleLibrary of Contemporary Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight249 g
- Width173 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.