All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow come there are so many unanswered questions about schools? How come school buses are yellow? How come the school year is nine months long? How come there are more women than men teachers? Now come and read how come.
- Author BiographyDouglas Evans is the author of numerous books for children, including The Elevator Family, Apple Island, MVP: Magellan Voyage Project, and the classroom creature trilogy: Classroom at the End of the Hall, Math Rashes, and Mouth Moths. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Douglas Evans
- PublisherWT Melon Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWT Melon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.