All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this provocative and entertaining book, Robert Shemin, a multimillionaire and successful entrepreneur and motivational speaker, has a secret for you: rich people are t that smart. In fact, they're Idiots, and if you want the wealth and fulfilment you've always desired, you need to be an Idiot, too. In HOW COME THAT IDIOT'S RICH AND I'M NOT?, Shemin shows how the average 'smart' person's tendency to over-think can be financially crippling, and reveals simple principles for getting and keeping spectacular wealth. Follow the 'Path of the Idiot' with Shemin and realize the mistakes that smart people invariably make: they take small steps, effectively paralysed by fear of failure, instead of acting decisively; their vanity prevents them from admitting igrance, instead of finding the right person to help them achieve their dreams. By following Shemin's step-by-step programme, you'll be setting big goals, leaving your comfort zone, embracing the kwledge learned from failure - and reaping big rewards.
- Author BiographyRobert Shemin is an successful investor, wealth builder and author of several books. He is one of America's most sought after wealth speakers. He is sole or major benefactor to several charities for children internationally, in Latin and South America, Israel, the US and China.
- Author(s)Kathleen Flinn,Robert Shemin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight206 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.