All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written out of the desire to examine the structure of our reality from a standpoint unbiased by established teachings, be they academic-scientific, popular-esoteric, or religious in nature. Claus Janew begins with seemingly simple interactions in our daily lives, examines how they originate on a deeper level, comes to understand the essentials of consciousness, and finally recognizes that we create our reality in its entirety. In the course of this quest, the reader will uncover little-heeded paths to accessing the subconscious, other individuals, and that which can be understood by the term God. And the solution to the classical problem of free will constitutes the gist of the concepts thus revealed.
- Author BiographyClaus Janew lives in Dresden and Bonn, Germany, and has been an independent researcher in philosophy for 28 years. He discovered the infinitesimality structure, an explanation of both consciousness and reality being a real solution to the problem of free will. The basics have been published in German and English journals. A comprehensive book about his new metaphysics as well as a self-help guide and a metaphysical dialogue have been published in German.
- Author(s)Claus Janew
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.