All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011 there were an estimated 6 billion cell phone subscriptions worldwide. The prevalence of cell phones is having a significant impact on society. This book examines how cell phone connection is impacting the way people think and behave.
- Author(s)Andrea C Nakaya
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCell Phones and Society
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.