All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCell phones have changed the way people live, work, and communicate with each other. Since the first handheld phone was created in 1973, cell phones have only increased in popularity. How Do Cell Phones Work? delves into the science behind cell phones and the reasons for their popularity, from their portability to unique features, with full-color photographs and illustrations.
- Author BiographyRichard Hantula has written, edited, and translated books and articles on science and technology for more than three decades. He was the senior U.S. editor for the Macmillan Encyclopedia of Science.
- Author(s)Debra Voege,Richard Hantula
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience in the Real World
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, glossary, further reading, index
- Weight204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.