All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling, award-winning team of Yolen and Teague have created ather hilarious disaur tale about how disaurs get well soon. Format: Paperback book & CDNarrator: Jane Yolen What if a disaur catches the flu?Does he whimper and whine between each At-choo ? Does he drop dirty tissues all over the floor?Does he fling his medicine out of the door? Just like kids, little disaurs hate being sick. And going to the doctor can be pretty scary. How DO disaurs get well soon? They drink lots of juice, and they get lots of rest; they're good at the doctor's, 'cause doctors kw best. Yolen and Teague capture children's fears about being sick and put them to rest with playful read-aloud verse and amusing pictures.
- Author BiographyJane Yolen is the beloved author of more than four hundred books for children and adults, including award-winning picture books, fiction, and poetry. Her How Do Dinosaurs books have sold millions of copies and are international bestsellers. She regularly travels the globe speaking and teaching. Jane lives in Western Massachusetts with her children and grandchildren, and she also lives in St. Andrews, Scotland. You can also visit her at www.janeyolen.com. Mark Teague is an award-winning children's book author and illustrator whose books include the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling How Do Dinosaurs... series, the LaRue series, FIREHOUSE!, FUNNY FARM, and many other humorous picture books. Mark lives in New York state with his wife and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Jane Yolen
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow Do Dinosaurs...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Teague
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.