All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCuddle up and share this feel-good book from the creators of How Do Disaurs Say Good Night? How do disaurs say I love you? Little disaurs sometimes misbehave or make a mess, but matter what they do, their mums and dads always love them. With warmth and irresistible humour, award-winners Jane Yolen and Mark Teague present readers with a familiar range of naughty childhood antics followed by disaur-sized kisses, hugs and those three precious words that can never be said too often: I Love You!
- Author BiographyJane Yolen has written more than two hundred books for children and adults and is the winner of many prestigious awards in the US, including the Caldecott Medal. Mark Teague's debut picture book, 'The Trouble with the Johnsons', earned him a feature in Publisher's Weekly as one of eleven prominent new authors of 1989. Although he developed his writing and painting talents without formal training, he has collaborated with critically acclaimed authors Audrey Wood, Cynthia Rylant and Jane Yolen. He currently lives in Coxsackie, New York, with his wife, Laura, and their two daughters, Lily and Ava.
- Author(s)Jane Yolen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width226 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Teague
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.