All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s naptime in the animal kingdom, and everyone from puppies to giraffes is curling up to get some rest. Whether it s sozing under the sea or nesting high in the trees, little ones will enjoy learning about the various ways their favorite animals get their sleep. From the New York Times bestselling author Diane Muldrow (Everything I Need to Kw series) and beloved illustrator David Walker (Bears on Chairs).
- Author BiographyDIANE MULDROW is an editorial director at Golden Books and author of How Do Penguins Play?, How Do Lions Say I Love You?, and the New York Times bestselling Everything I Need to Know series. DAVID WALKER is the illustrator of the Little Golden Books How Do Penguins Play? and How Do Lions Say I Love You?, as well as many other picture books for children.
- Author(s)David W. Walker,Diane Muldrow
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleLittle Golden Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight91 g
- Width168 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.