All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.84Free postage
- AU $29.87Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Runner-Up in the 2006 Writer's Notes Book Awards, this book utilizes the strengths of children with ASD to help them develop new skills. Tasks are visually oriented, consistent; expectations are clear. Children learn motor, matching, sorting, reading, writing, and math skills using easy-to-make 'task boxes'. Tasks include pushing items through a small openings (children love the 'resistance' it takes to push them through); matching simple, identical pictures or words; sorting objects by color, size, or shape. Ideas are plentiful, materials colorful, and children love the repetitive nature of the 'tasks', which help them learn to work independently! Sample data sheets are included.
- Author BiographyKimberly Henry holds a Master's degree and Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study from Johns Hopkins University. With twenty years of experience working with students with autism, she is now a Teacher Specialist for a public school system, and an adjunct faculty member at several universities.
- Author(s)Kimberly A. Henry
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.