About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book gives young readers a close-up look at insects that organize their groups into a social order. They will discover that each insect plays a particular role within their group and cooperates in order to increase the group's chances of survival.
- Author(s)Megan Kopp
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInsects Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Weight272 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.