All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book gives young readers a close-up look at insects that organize their groups into a social order. They will discover that each insect plays a particular role within their group and cooperates in order to increase the group's chances of survival.
- Author(s)Megan Kopp
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInsects Close Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.