All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs we evolve, so do our prayers; as our prayers evolve, so do we. This is the evolution of illumination, the collective voice of the soul of the world.How Do You Pray? was born from a vision in which Celeste Yacoboni was told to ask the world, How Do You Pray? She reached out to leading spiritual, shamanic, scientific teachers, guides, and activists and asked for their response. Culled from those responses is an original and deeply personal collection of essays. Talking intimately and candidly about how they pray, these personalities encourage the reader to contemplate the intention of prayer in their own life.This collection speaks to the reader's heart and asks What is your soul's expression? How do you dance in ecstasy, bare your soul to the divine? Bow in gratitude? Merge with nature? Cry out for guidance? How do you pray?This groundbreaking and moving book gathers responses from leaders of diverse spiritual and religious traditions ranging from Buddhism to Islam to Christianity, as well as those who do t claim one or any particular walk of faith. Contributors include Brother David Steindl-Rast, Matthew Fox, James O'Dea, Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee, Tessa Bielecki, Lama Surya Das, Hank Wesselman, Father Bede Griffiths, Byron Katie, Joan Halifax, Normandi Ellis, Andrew Harvey, Dan Millman, Kristena Prater, Nicki Scully, Mirabai Starr, and more.This book is a beautiful gift package with matte laminate cover and red ribbon.
- Author BiographyCeleste Yacoboni is a Minister of Walking Prayer, ordained by the Center for Sacred Studies in Sonora, California. Her work focuses on guiding and supporting people through transitions by creating a space of awareness, presence and inspiration which integrates body, mind, spirit and emotions. She maintains a thriving private practice in Santa Fe, NM in which she facilitates healing and wholeness through Massage Therapy, Chi Nei Tsang, Qigong, Women's Breast Health, Plant Essences, the Hawaiian practice of Ho'oponopono, and the inquiry How Do You Pray? Celeste leads How Do You Pray? workshops in which people share and experience different ways of prayer and connecting to Source. On her Ho'oponopono CD, Celeste sings a Hawaiian healing practice which creates a space of love, compassion, forgiveness and gratitude. Celeste lives in New Mexico.
- PublisherMonkfish Book Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRhinebeck, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonkfish Book Publishing Company
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCeleste Yacoboni
- Foreword byMirabai Starr
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.