Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstound your friends! Impress party guests! Any your relatives! This book contains 100 fascinating science puzzles. The answer to each problem explains a scientific principle in easy-to-understand terms, so t only are you solving puzzles, you are having fun while you learn!
- Author BiographyMensan Erwin Brecher was educated in Vienna, Czechoslovakia and London, where he studied physics, economics and engineering. He entered business after World War Two and became a Name at Lloyds of London in 1974. He has since written some 22 books on non-fiction subjects, most of them puzzle books of high quality and wide variety.
- Author(s)Erwin Brecher
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note50 b/w line artworks
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.