All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrivatization has been one of the most important elements of public policy in the last decade and there have been massive transfers of ownership from the public to the private sector on a national and international level. This book combines thematic papers with country case studies to discuss the mechanisms which have enabled this to occur, and to assess privatization's mixed achievements. The authors, international academics, practitioners and consultants and the process of privatization is discussed in East Germany, Nigeria, Pakistan, Guyana, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, and Great Britain.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAnthony Bennett
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.