All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSounds help us understand the world around us. This engaging title provides a close-up look at the science behind different sounds. Readers discover how sound waves travel through different matter and learn about concepts such as echoes, volume, and pitch. Accessible language and relatable examples support reader comprehension.
- Author(s)Paula Smith
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLight and Sound Waves Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.