All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSonar isnt just used by submarinesmany animals use it, too! Biosonar is a kind of sonar produced and used by animals such as dolphins. Readers discover the biology behind biosonar and are introduced to other animals that also have this amazing adaptation, including bats and shrews. Bright photographs of these animals are presented alongside a variety of fun facts and a helpful graphic organizer. Informative, engaging text touches on essential science curriculum topics, such as animal adaptations, predator-prey relationships, and the science of sound.
- Author(s)Therese Shea
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSuperior Animal Senses
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.