All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we end up eating plastic bags? What is 'e-waste'? How do we recycle plastics? This book discusses recycling in a world that has an increasing amount of waste, looking at how effective we are globally at recycling and highlighting issues such as the dangers of recycling toxic or hazardous waste, the potential of 'blackwater' treatment and the use of new building materials that are sustainable, such as guadua bamboo.
- Author BiographyCatherine Chambers was born in Adelaide, Australia, and was brought up in the UK. She has written about 120 books for children and young adults on all kinds of subjects, including history, biographies, science and the arts.
- Author(s)Catherine Chambers
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInfosearch: Earth Debates
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.