All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurious readers want to kw how things work. Easy-to-understand text explains how electricity travels from power plants to homes and describes the role of the community workers who make it all possible.
- Author(s)Megan Cooley Peterson
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHere to There
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width231 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.