Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionHaving survived a tumultuous childhood of poverty and neglect, Eugene Jackson went on to become a Marine and an officer. His memoir, How Fear Moves, shares his experience of growing up as an African American with pride and the sheer will to overcome adversity. Intense, powerful, and ultimately a celebration of perseverance, this collection is a mixture of memories, dreamscapes, and inspirational quotes that have a gritty, yet spiritual feel. Through the Far East, the Gulf War, and multiple duty stations across America, this Marine's boots were made for a journey of self-discovery.
- Author BiographyBefore he entered the Marines, Eugene Jackson was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas. He received his bachelor's degree in Information Systems from Hawaii Pacific University, graduated magna cum laude, and received his master's degree in Human Relations from the University of Oklahoma. He is a Marine officer who served in the Gulf War and a number of other military operations around the world, and he is currently stationed at Camp Pendleton, California where he resides in San Diego.
- Author(s)Eugene Jackson
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication24/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.