All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the bananas on your breakfast cereal get to your local grocery store? Easy-to-understand text explains how food gets from farms to stores and describes the role of the community workers who make it all possible.
- Author BiographyErika L. Shores is the author of dozens of children's nonfiction books. She studied English at Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota. She lives in North Mankato, Minnesota, with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Erika L. Shores
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePebble Plus: Here to There
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.