How Full is Your Bucket?: Positive Strategies for Work and Life by Tom Rath, Donald O. Clifton (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.68+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionow Full Is Your Bucket? shows how even the smallest interactions we have with others every day profoundly affect our relationships, productivity, health and longevity. Coauthor Donald O. Clifton studied the effects of positive and negative emotions for half a century, and he and his colleagues interviewed millions of people around the world. Their discoveries contributed to the emergence of an entirely new field: Positive Psychology. Written in an engaging, conversational style, their book includes colorful stories and five strategies for increasing positive emotions, and it features an online test that measures readers' Positive Impact. How Full Is Your Bucket? is a quick, breezy read. It will immediately help readers boost the amount of positive emotions in their lives and in the lives of everyone around them. The book is sure to inspire lasting changes in all who read it, and it has all the makings of a timeless classic.
- Author BiographyTom Rath is one of the most influential authors of the last decade. He studies the role of human behavior in health, business and economics. Rath writes and speaks on a range of topics, from well-being to organizational leadership. He has written several international bestsellers, including the #1 New York Times bestseller How Full Is Your Bucket? In 2007, The Economist listed his book StrengthsFinder 2.0 as the top-selling business book worldwide. In total, Rath's books have sold more than 5 million copies, been translated in 16 languages and made over 250 appearances on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Rath is a senior scientist and advisor to Gallup, where he previously spent 13 years leading the organization's work on employee engagement, strengths and well-being. He has also served as vice chairman of the VHL cancer research organization. Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D. (1924-2003) was past chairman of Gallup and coauthor of the national bestseller Now, Discover Your Strengths and other books. He was named the Father of Strengths-Based Psychology by the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Donald O. Clifton,Tom Rath
- PublisherGallup Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOmaha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallup Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width160 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementEducator's Edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.