Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the ecomic implications for sustainable forest management of globalisation and related structural changes in the forest sector of the United States. Globalisation has accelerated structural change in the U.S. forest sector, favoured survival of larger and more capital-intensive enterprises, and altered historical patterns of resource use. These changes reflect deep impacts on the ecomic, social, and environmental context of forest management in the U.S., suggesting that more in-depth strategic monitoring and analysis of ecomic globalisation is warranted in planning sustainable forest management policies for the future.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notegraphs
- Weight254 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byAlbert Schuler,Henry Spelte,Peter Ince,William Luppold
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.